Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crispy Fried Chicken

This is a preview post as I haven't actually eaten here yet, but a friend of mine just tipped me off to this place and Yelp seems to confirm his recommendation. The name of this restaurant is actually "Crispy Fried Chicken" and, as my friend described it, it's in one of the sketchiest parts of town...but hey, good food makes me brave:

Crispy Fried Chicken
4919 El Cajon Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92115
(619) 582-3938

Obviously, I don't expect them to have much in the way of vegetarian food. My primary target will be the hush puppies. Maybe they'll have some slaw or other side dish that will be veggie friendly as well. Will report on my findings soon.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

KirkK said...

Hey Ian - Cathy visited Crispy Fried Chicken back in October of 2006 - she mentions the hush puppys and the cole slaw. I wouldn't describe the area as sketchy.....but of course that's all subjective.